General Direction Before Filling Case Proforma/Form :
It is important that you must read this before filling this form:
As in homeopathic treatment, the remedy selection is based on “totality of symptoms”, so it is very important to ask so many questions to you. Each one of these questions has a definite meaning and significance for us. There is not a single question that is useless. Even something that your may think is not connected with your trouble, may be the most important factor in deciding the correct homoeopathic medicine.
- That is why you must be free and frank and give us the fullest possible information on each point.
- Please read each question carefully, think and if necessary, consult someone close to you and then answer completely. Do not keep anything back.
- We need to know ALL POSSIBLE DETAILS ABOUT YOUR DISEASE which you noticed about yourself.
- Try to avoid medical terminology and narrate your details in your own words as if describing your complaints to a family member or friend.
This Case Proforma/form has 10 parts:
- Description of your main presenting complaint/complaints.
- General physical appearance
- About your past illness. Please take time to answer this part, preferably taking the help of family members.
- About your family history. Any major illness in your family including grandparents n maternal grandparents, your siblings etc is present, please describe here.
- Your personal information
- General signs & symptoms. Another very important part to individualize you like your hunger, thirst, sweating etc.
- Systematic symptoms. Here you have to explain body system wise symptoms like your digestive system, respiratory etc.
- Please attach your all reports and prevous prescription which you had taken earlier.
- Mental and emotional symptoms. Please write in this part about your situation in life and about all the things that are bothering you. Be totally frank and open.
- Some other information. In this section you can write any information about yourself which you have not mentioned yet.